Command Line Options
Cantabile supports the command line options listed below.
Note that if Cantabile is already running, most of these commands will be ignored and instead the existing Cantabile window will be activated.
- Name of the file to open. Can be a .cantabileSong, .cantabile, .cantabileSetList or .cantabilelicense file
- The name of the configuration to use. See Multiple Configurations
- When loading a song also specified on the command line, load it with this state
- Don't automatically start the audio engine. Cantabile will not process audio/MIDI until the engine is manually started (via the power button top right of main window, or Tools Menu -> Run Audio Engine).
- Run with the main window minimized
- Run with the main window maximized
- Create shell association for Cantabile files
- Remove shell associations for Cantabile files