Cantabile is the best way we know to play VST instrument and effect plugins in real-time. With incredible MIDI routing capabilities, whether you're practicing in your basement or rockin' the stage we're sure you're going to love Cantabile.
- A VST Host designed for serious live performance
- Flexible live MIDI routing capabilities
- Super stable - battle tested on stage
- Especially well suited to keyboard players
- Integrates seamlessly with other MIDI hardware
- Real-time audio processing for guitar and vocal effects
Start building your perfect rig today!
Includes both x86 and x64 editions.
Works on Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (Anniversary Update).
For Windows XP and Windows Vista use the older 32xx series builds available here.
Stream Deck Integration
Easily control Cantabile from your Stream Deck. Read More
Looking for the Free Version?
Cantabile is available in three editions - Lite, Solo and Performer.
Cantabile Lite is the completely free edition.
Hundreds of live gigs with Cantabile running every single aspect of my sound on stage. Over 40 plugins and 60 songs in a non-stop 2 hour set and not a single issue or a crash. Top notch functionality and workflow. Can't recommend enough!
Artur Waliszewski - Keyboard player at Switch & owner of Stormwave Audio
What can I say? Cantabile changed my life. It's the most stable, fastest, and best supported live host for PC!
Sven Godly - Pianist for The Xperience
Amazing work of science and art. Cantabile is a gem.
Ron Benvenisti - Pianist/Keyboardist and owner of soundassets.com
What Can You Do With Cantabile?
- Play VST virtual instruments and effects live
- Create re-usable instrument and effect racks
- Instantly switch between songs
- Per-song keyboard splits and transpose
- Trigger audio and MIDI clips on the fly
- Control everything via MIDI
- Remember where you're up to with show notes
- Automatically record your performances
and so much more...
Read more about how Cantabile can transform the way you perform on stage
(or in your lounge room) with this quick tour...