A couple of weeks ago I picked up a Surface Pro 3 in order to properly implement touch screen support in Cantabile 3. I haven’t had a chance to work on that yet, but I have installed it and on the Surface’s high-res screen at 200% scaling it looks pretty good:

It looks good, but using it via touch is a fiddly process. In fact just using Windows desktop via touch is fiddly — usable, but fiddly.

So the goal here is to make Cantabile work well on a touch screen. After a couple of hours playing around with it I’ve come up with a list of things that need to be addressed — which you can read here. If you’ve got anything to add please leave a comment on Trello.

In the mean time I’ve got a bit of a back log of bugs and other support issues to clear out before tackling this.