For last month or so I've been busily working away on a set of over 20 new features - all of which are included in today's build 3650.
To demonstrate it all I've put together this video:
The above video covers everything but here's a list of what's new.
Click on any to jump to the part of the video that talks about that feature
- Plugin selector can now group plugins by vendor
- 'Favourite' and 'Hidden' check-boxes in plugin selector now work for multiple selection
- Audio bypass button in the plugin editor
- Unused pseudo-presets are now shown more explicitly and ability to lock and unlock all pseudo presets
- The global transpose indicators are now highlighted when transpose is active
- Learn support for the global transpose (including a binding to trigger it)
- Ability to customize the 14 standard colors
- Ability to set the colors of audio and MIDI ports in the monitor panel
- Ability to configure environment audio ports to not respond to the master and/or song level gain controls
- Command to unlink linked clone states
- The controller bar now supports transport controls (Record, Play, Pause and Stop)
- The suppress events MIDI filter now supports MIDI learn in the notes and CC number fields
- Note Map MIDI Filter (arbitrary mapping of MIDI notes to any other)
- Follow Route Commands
- Global Search to find and go-to or open anything
- Per-port Auto Record trigger selectors
- Recording Sets (separate lists of recordings) including Automatic creation of per-song recording sets (so each song can have it's own list of recordings)
- Template Songs, Racks and Set Lists
- Re-organized File menu
- Media player fast-forward and rewind
- Media player markers
- Ability to limit the range of the on-screen keyboard
As mentioned, all this is available now in build 3650. Get it here.
Note this build is currently tagged as an experimental build since quite a lot has changed. As always, please report any issues.